about 1 month ago
A banking partner of ours in Southern California is looking for a Change Management Compliance Officer to join their growing team. Reporting directly through the Compliance Management team, this role provides oversight of the Compliance Management System (CMS). This system consists generally of compliance policy and procedures, consumer complaints, regulatory change management, issues tracking, testing & monitoring, risk assessment, audit, and exam management,
As a Change Management Compliance Officer, you will
- Involves Board of Directors level reporting
- Responsible for compliance training program
- Research and maintain current with compliance laws and regulations and provides guidance to business units; addressing a wide variety of compliance questions.
- Responsibility will be to oversee the day-to-day management of the alerts in the tracking system for Compliance, Risk and Legal.
- The compliance officer will work with the appropriate bank personnel to understand the impact to the bank, develop plans to implement, and execute the implementations.
As the Change Management Compliance Officer, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in banking and compliance functions. CRCM or similar certification preferred
- Experience with Regulatory Change Management, conducting Risk Assessments, Testing, and Monitoring
If you are a skilled Change Management Compliance Officer, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Christian Bohn, email@example.com or (619) 350 – 6348