United States (Remote)
7 days ago
Channel Account Executive
You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident in order to qualify.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates with partner sales resources to find and sell to end users through partner organizations.
- Builds productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned channel partner accounts.
- Contributes to meeting the company's performance goals and expectations by providing support, service, and management resources.
- Maintains profitable sales volume and strategic objectives for assigned partner accounts.
- Leads the development of mutual performance goals, financial targets, and critical milestones of a productive partner relationship by taking a proactive approach.
- On an ongoing basis, assess, clarify, and validate partner needs.
- Develops solutions that address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all company personnel and partners.
- Verifies that partners comply with partner agreements.
- Ensures that assigned partners adopt company programs.
- Transfers new accounts to the Customer Success team for onboarding.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and service resolutions are met by partnering with the Customer Success group.
- other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL HISTORY AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience selling information security solutions/cyber security services to managed security service providers (MSSPs).
- Experience in channel sales in a business-to-business environment of at least three (3) years.
- Establishing strong relationships with channel partners and key stakeholders within assigned territory and generating leads and revenue quickly.
- Expertise in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel in the Microsoft Office package.
- Experienced in cybersecurity and a good understanding of tools available to protect against attack.
- Knowledge of computer systems and cybersecurity in general.
- Outstanding performance against quotas in prior positions with significant accountability.
- An individual who is capable of self-direction, independence, quick learning, and establishing and maintaining business relationships is required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Expertise in consulting.
- Business literacy and client management skills.
- Ability to manage conflicts well.
- Outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to present well.
- Ability to build strong relationships with others in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Identify, develop, and apply effective strategies to address competitive, complex issues in business.
- Managing multiple conflicting priorities.
- Understanding domestic and international issues and communicating effectively with prospective clients.
- Flexibility and availability to interact with employees and clients at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and motivate yourself.
- Manage priorities and organize the work environment with a high level of accountability