8 months ago
Our client is a rapidly growing bank headquartered in Michigan with branches across 4 different states is looking for a Chief Administrative Officer. The Chief Administrative Officer directs, administers, and coordinates the activities of the Bank in support of policies, goals, and objectives established by the President and the Board of Directors by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers.
- Guides and directs management in the development, production, processing, and administration of the Bank's staff departments.
- Directs the preparation of short term and long range plans and budgets based on broad corporate goals and growth objectives.
- Evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically and reports these results to the President.
- Ensures that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood.
- Ensures that all organization activities and operations are carried out in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Maintains a sound plan of corporate organization establishing policies to insure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession.
- Develops and installs procedures and controls to promote communication and adequate information flow.
- Establishes operating policies and ensures their execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years in banking
- Minimum 5 years of management related experience
If this role is of interest to you and you meet the desired skill set, please apply directly with an updated resume.