about 2 months ago
A high-growth, German-based B2B LendingTech is looking for a dynamic CPO/HR Director to join them. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Chief People Officer will continue the build out the People function, help rapidly scale the organization, drive with conviction as the functional expert on the Executive Team, and serve as the culture champion.
If you are looking for an energetic environment, modern technology, and a company that holds value in their collaborative culture, then this opportunity is made for you.
- Designing and leading a people strategy, supporting & growing a high-performance culture whilst ensuring the business is set up to expand.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business to align HR strategies, programs, and resources to achieve desired results.
- Responsibility for the entire employee lifecycle.
- Supporting the growth of your team, offering coaching to junior team members.
- Drive the use of people-centric data and identify areas for development
- Proven ability to effectively operate at a senior C-suite/Director level.
- Strategic people leader with proven HR Ability.
- Experience leading and building teams within a rapidly growing start-up.
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Successful track record of owning and delivering various projects.
- Take the lead on all things culture and drive absolute best practice through the business.
- Motivating and leading a world-class team.
- Have the chance to lead the expansion of one of the most exciting FinTech’s in Berlin.
- Join a company that holds their values of ethics and culture at the forefront of everything they do.
- Shape and grow the company and let your entrepreneurial mindset flourish.
- Excellent compensation package with equity and shares included.
- Hybrid working model between the office and remote work.
- Annual 45 days work from abroad allowance.