5 months ago
We have partnered with an exciting crypto fintech that is looking for a Chief Compliance Officer. You'll report directly to senior management and work cross-functionally across their business and engineering teams to scale our compliance processes, enhance their internal controls, and build out the compliance and risk management framework. You'll be at the frontline of matters relating to KYC and AML reporting obligations.
- Streamline compliance flows. You'll work directly with other team leaders and project managers to further enhance our KYC program, drive processes around privacy compliance, and compliance operations.
- Develop risk management processes. You'll review, identify and evaluate compliance risks, establish additional internal controls to mitigate risks, refine risk monitoring and testing programs, and implement our incident response plan.
- Manage regulatory reporting. You will oversee processes to ensure timely regulatory reporting that is compliant with applicable federal regulations such as SARs and CTRs as well as the various state obligations under MTL regulations.
- Own compliance functions. You will provide comprehensive oversight and ownership of the entire company's compliance program. You will develop, implement and further refine internal compliance procedures, infrastructure, and controls, including those related to AML, KYC, and fraud.
- Serve as Point of Contact. You will serve as the primary point of contact for regulatory exams, independent third-party audits,
- You are an expert in KYC and AML. You have at least 7 years directing KYC and AML compliance programs in a financial services firm and have a solid grasp of the BSA and other laws and regulations
- You know financial services. As we look to expand into other financial service areas, we want you to grow with us. Our ideal CCO has worked in investment management or in a securities brokerage house.
- You're excited about cryptocurrency and understand the basics
- You have experience working in fast-paced start-up environments.
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Allison Hill, email@example.com or (619) 268-5395