11 months ago
A client of ours in Missouri is looking for a Chief Compliance Officer to join them in the bank & trust space. This role is the senior leader of all compliance-related activities for the bank and trust entities and reports directly to the Enterprise Chief Compliance Officer of the institution. This position is responsible for overseeing and managing the current compliance function of the Bank & Trust. The Chief Compliance Officer contributes to the long range planning of the Bank & Trust as it pertains to ensuring compliance with Federal and State regulations, and that its employees are in compliance with all internal processes and procedures as directed by corporate policy.
- Maintains compliance risk management framework that incorporates risk assessment, training, testing and reporting.
- Inspects and investigates Bank & Trust operations and processes and reports findings and exceptions to the Enterprise Chief Compliance Officer, Executive and Senior Management, the Board of Directors, and the Audit Committee.
- Manages all aspects of the Bank’s BSA compliance.
- Audits regulatory compliance activities to insure the firm’s compliance with regulatory requirements as described in the bank corporate policy. This includes Mortgage, Commercial, and Retail Banking groups.
- Oversees Internal Audit reviews.
- Designs and implements a schedule of training which will incorporate all compliance areas.
- Oversee the development of compliance policies and procedures and ensures that the policies are streamlined across the Bank & Trust platform.
- Review bank policy changes for compliance issues prior to final design and implementation.
- Monitors follow-up actions in cases where violations were found, and reviews compliance monitoring reports.
- Investigates and responds to customer and regulatory inquiries and complaints.
- 7-10 years’ in Compliance or related field
- Bachelors Degree
- Running a compliance management system preferred
- Mangement experience preferred
- Provides overall management and direction of the Bank & Trust Compliance Department.
- Understands and complies with all regulations, including the Community Reinvestment Act, Bank Secrecy Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, etc.
- Understands and complies with industry regulations, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Bank Secrecy Act, Truth in Savings, Regulation E and D, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, Truth-in-Lending laws, etc.
- Enhanced knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act as well as all other laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, and agency rules that pertain to the banking industry.
- Expert knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of resources.
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, banking, and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate course.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outloo
If interested please apply here or send resumes to email@example.com