about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is currently representing a revolutionary Fintech who have established their hub's across the Nordics. The companies mission is to automate & simplify business financing through the power of cutting edge technology.
They have been recognised in the top Nordics Fintech 20, and are going through a series of exponential growth off the back of some substantial funding rounds.
It is now time to bring in a Chief Credit Risk Officer to optimize all aspects of the credit team, including function operations, Credit Analytics, overseeing the automation of decision tools, documentation, scorecards, reporting, and sit on the credit committee.
- At least 5 years of experience in credit-related roles in banking and finance.
- Experience working with consumer loans or credit cards
- Experience from working with risk models (PD, LGD and EAD)
- A BSc or MSc in economics, mathematics, statistics, or similar
- Flexibility to work in a fast-growth environment that is scaling fast, moving quickly and handling changing priorities
- Proficient with analytical tools like Excel, knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage
- Technologically oriented mindset: at ease and curious with technology and the digital world
- Startup experience
- Have experience of cloud-based data structures and tools in, for example, Amazon Web Services or Azure
- Have experience of product companies