21 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has collaborated with an existing client. One of the largest and trusted cryptocurrency exchanges in Asia.
We're seeking for a hands-on and operational Chief Financial Officer to join their team in Luxembourg as they expand, reporting to the COO. Your core focus will be to ensure optimum management of the business's EU and US finances, administration, risk control, and compliance and support growth of the business.
As a Chief Financial Officer, you will:
- Manage the financial planning, budgeting, risk assessment, fiscal activity, investing, and capital fundraising strategies, to ensure due financial control and sustainability and maximize the seizure of profitable business opportunities where possible.
- Supervise Risk & Compliance and Internal Audit as Authorized Management in combination with Chief Compliance Officer and to be responsible for the compliant operation of the business including but not limited to AML/CFT operations
- Liaise where necessary with external stakeholders such as service providers, vendors, regulatory entities, auditors, and governmental authorities, to ensure due procedure and conformity in all company administration and finance matter
- Strategize group treasury and cash management together with group CFO and other overseas offices to ensure optimum cash management and regulatory compliance of the group.
- Coordinate with overseas offices in all finance-related matters on a global scale, with the purpose of ensuring transparency and alignment in all related aspects.
As a Chief Financial Officer, you must have:
- Minimum 8 years of proven experience in Accounting/Finance, within Fintech/Payments/Crypto industry
- >Experience in a start-up/scale-up environment, particularly in Fintech/Payments.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and Luxembourg GAAP
- Interest/experience or exposure in Cryptocurrency
If you're an experienced senior accounting professional with a keen interest in Crypto apply now and/or please reach out directly to Yaingy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org