about 1 month ago
We are partnered with a reputable bank, backed by a Global organization and growing ambitiously throughout the west coast, that is seeking a Chief Financial Officer to guide and lead the team through their development of a brand-new Digital Bank.
They are seeking a strong leader to help structure, transition, and deliver financial planning and analysis, and accounting. This is an opportunity to lead the creation, development, conversion, and ongoing responsibility of quality, secure, accounting system for a new digital entity.
Responsibilities of CFO include:
- Delivery leadership oversight for the retail banking unit program from large complex Systems Integration, to accounting details.
- Reconciliation and accounting experience will be used daily to help us report, analyze and comply with both financial customer needs and regulatory.
- Work with IT and Compliance to create data flow, test delivery, and continuously integrate
- Stakeholder governance to drive high client satisfaction
- Financial management of the Digital bank includes resource planning, profit and loss, deposits, accounting G/L, and reporting.
Qualifications for CFO
- A minimum of 10 years in retail/consumer banking accounting
- 10 years of Financial Planning experience (experience in both a FPA leadership and accounting role is preferred)
- Previous experience project managing a G/L conversion or transition
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field required
- CPA or Masters in Accountancy highly preferred
- Experience with consumer Financial Services industry (i.e.. retail banking, credit, or loan with deposit and savings preferred)
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Ability to listen, influence, and deliver results in a matrix organization.
As a specialist recruiter, I focus on recruiting into the Finance and Accounting market within the Financial Services industry. If you are interested in this role please apply directly below or email your resume to A.Sharpe@HamlynWilliams.com