3 months ago
My team and I are working with a global organization that expands across 10 countries and provides services to individuals to buy and sell cryptocurrency. It is one of the fastest-growing public payments and compliance infrastructure providers for the digital asset industry and looking to add a CFO to their US division.
The US CFO will be a hands on member of the finance team and work directly alongside the US CEO and Group CFO (located internationally). The CFO will be based out of Nevada (ideally Reno, but flexible on exact location) and will have a hybrid/work from home model so this person must already live or be willing to relocate (relocation package available) before starting the role.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that financial information, analysis and reporting is accurate, timely, reliable and relevant, in order to assist the Group Board and local Executive Team in effectively performing their responsibilities.
- Manage financial and business performance by developing appropriate metrics on which to measure the Company's business, monitoring variances to forecasts, and developing action plans to address variances.
- Provide consistent and accurate financial reporting for the company.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintain internal control safeguards and coordinate all audit activities.
- Ensure that the Company is in continuous compliance with all statutory, regulatory, banking, tax, and other external and internal operating, reporting and record keeping requirements to which the company is subject
- Bachelors and ideally Masters degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have CPA or CA certification
- Maintain a growth mindset and able to challenge existing processes.
- Able to apply accounting and financial acumen in a practical and commercial manner.
- Level of experience working in a fast-paced growth business or a dynamic and complex technology environment.
- CFO / Treasurer: Related experience operating at a senior or executive level.
- Experience working for a money service business or within the financial industry preferred
- Ability to live or move to the state of Nevada
As a specialist recruiter, I focus on recruiting into the Finance and Accounting market within the Financial Services industry. If you are interested in this role please apply directly below or email your resume to A.Sharpe@HamlynWilliams.com