Competitive Salary Package
12 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is currently representing a globally leading technology company who are looking for a Chief Financial Officer, this a great opportunity to join a global market leader in the FinTech space.
You will be contributing towards shaping the overall vision and the organizational growth of the company, overseeing all financial operations and managing business operations, oversee product development and manage the day-to-day business and finance operations of the company.
- Actively contribute to shaping the overall vision of the company.
- Overseeing all financial operations of the company.
- Managing the implementation of local business operations.
- Contribute towards the execution of the company’s long-term strategy and organizational growth.
- Tackle the day-to-day business and finance operations of the company.
- Oversee the product development together with the other management members, including the technological leadership team, to ensure the development pipeline is aligned with the strategic ambitions of the company.
- Clear communication of tasks and expectations in line with the culture and goals of the company.
- Coaching of team members and facilitating their personal development by proactively requesting their input and feedback.
- Ensuring high-quality standards of your teams' output and continuously motivate them to reach their goals.
- 5+ years' worth of experience as a financial director of a Luxembourg-based company or similar experience in audit, consulting or related positions in the financial services industry.
- Knowledge in financial accounting to supervise day-to-day finance operations and annual audit processes.
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework in Luxembourg and Europe for payment service providers (PSD2) and implications on own funds requirements for authorized institutions.
- Proven leadership experience and track record in the management of teams and large strategic projects.
- Proven project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizing skills are essential.
- The ability to work in high quality and under pressure in a structured, efficient and independent way.
- Excellent English in both written and oral communication.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in business, or a related field of study.
- Established a solid network in the local technology and financial services industries.
- Previous experience in dealing with the CSSF or similar regulatory bodies.
- Passionate about technology and digital trends.
- Good German and French in both written and oral communication skills.
If you're interested in the position, please apply directly below.