Los Angeles, CA
13 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is partner with a top banking institution looking for an experienced Chief Information Security Officer to join their growing team. Reporting directly to the CEO, this person is responsible for the organizational and strategic decision-making, system implementations, and the adoption of new processes and procedures improving the security and robustness of your organization’s infrastructure. This role sits out of their Los Angeles based office.
As a Chief Information Security Officer you will:
- Definition, Scoping, Creation and execution of IT and Data Security strategies enhancing the reliability and security of the IT systems, projects and underlying data at your organization.
- Overseeing managers and teams that you are responsible for, allocating resources to ensure that staff deliver secure and robust IT solutions to any of the organization’s identified and agreed requirements
- Liaise with senior level directors, the organization’s board and other key stakeholders plus managers, programmers and IT Security risk-assessment staff under your remit.
- Oversee integration of new IT Systems Development with the organization’s overall IT, Data and Information Security policies.
As a Chief Information Security Officer you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7-12 years of work experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Banking industry experience
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a compliance and risk specialist working with a large variety of clients across the financial services industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Aimee Sharpe at 619-350-6149 or at A.Sharpe@hamlynwilliams.com.