about 1 month ago
Our client is the leading Blockchain Conglomerate globally, with presences across 50 countries. They are looking for high caliber candidates to join their dynamic team.
- To Lead the data & technology risk identification, assessment, reporting, governance, management, mitigation and policy compliance to protect the customer’s financial data, transactional data and systems.
- Needs to establish and maintain information risk metrics to highlight information assets that have the highest risk exposure. Conduct regular review of remediation actions and reporting to business and technology senior management. Frequency of reporting should be proportional to the level of risks.
- To assess and manage data exposure to third party services that may affect privacy, integrity and availability of the data systems by ensuring third parties employ high standards of commitment for data protection and system resiliency.
- Min Bachelor's degree or higher in information technology or related field.
- Min 10+ years experience in a senior-level data management role.
- Good understanding of Information Risk & Control and associated regulations (e.g. Basel, PDPA, GDPR etc) within the financial services and banking industry.
- Familiar with international data and cybersecurity frameworks including NIST, ISO 27001 and CIS.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.