Los Angeles, CA
about 1 year ago
Our client is a community bank expanding its presence on the West Coast. Due to their expansion along the West Coast, they are searching for a Chief Lending Officer. This position will be responsible for directing, administering, and coordinating the activities of the lending in support of the goals established by the CEO and Board of Directors by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers.
- Establishes operating policies consistent with the CEO's policies and objectives and ensures their execution.
- Evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically and reports these results to the CEO.
- Ensures that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood.
- Ensures that all organization activities and operations are carried out in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Work with Board Loan Committee Chairman on deals that require his or her input.
- Guides and directs management in the development, production, promotion, and sale of Commercial Real Estate, Construction Lending and Residential Lending products and services.
- Directs the preparation of short term and long range plans and budgets based on broad corporate goals and growth objectives.
- Maintains a sound plan of corporate organization establishing policies to insure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession.
- Develops and installs procedures and controls to promote communication and adequate information flow.
- Use existing reporting structures and develop others as needed.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Master's degree, MBA, or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience as a Chief Lending Officer
- 10+ years’ experience in Banking
If this role is of interest to you and you meet the desired skill set, please apply directly with an updated resume.