3 months ago
We have partnered with an exciting Series C Crypto FinTech that is seeking an experienced COO to help take my client to the next level building operational excellence and spearheading major initiatives. The candidate will deeply understand the operations of a global FinTech business, as well as being highly knowledgeable about the digital asset ecosystem.
- Lead global operations as well as scaling the Company's global presence.
- Key interface with major stakeholders including regulators, vendors and customers around risk controls and operations.
- Establish metrics and processes for operational excellence.
- Lead major initiatives and new product launches.
- Direct reports will include HR (recruiting, performance and retention), finance (corporate strategy, credit lines, reporting, treasury management), cybersecurity (ERM) and client operations (24/7 business support).
- Previous working experience in a senior operations role for 8 years, ideally with time spent at a growth stage company
- MA in Accounting, Finance or similar relevant field and data analysis
- Conversant and passionate about the crypto landscape
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills as well as a deep network
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset
- Hands-on experience and a proven track record in B2B "as-a-service" FinTech businesses such as the following sectors: BAAS, brokerage, payment preferred.
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Sparsh Didwania, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 332-6398