$150,000 - $175,000
5 months ago
A banking partner of ours in looking for an experienced Chief Operations Officer to join their growing team. Reporting directly to the CEO, this person is responsible for implementing and operating all back office systems and functions.
As a Chief Operations Officer, you will:
- Monitor daily operations to ensure a free flow process, and also supervise the execution of daily tasks and develop and enforce sound policies and structures for the growth of the company
- Create a strong workforce by developing competent individuals in the banking operations team
- Oversee the processing of loans and other banking activities to ensure due process as back office support, accuracy and accountability are followed, oversee the payments system infrastructure and processing to make sure it executes in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal controls
- Create and implement business continuity plan to ensure continuity of business operations in the long run, ensure client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels.
- Ensure compliance as responsible of the payments systems (Swift, Fedline, etc) the payments infrastructure therefore experience in Volante Payment Systems is a requirement (volantetech.com), he will be responsible for the branch IT operations & infrastructure including e-IBS our core banking system and all SAS branch infrastructure, he will make sure our telecom and LAN/WAN infrastructure stays operative and maintain the relationship with all branch providers.
- He is in charge of Cybersecurity compliance and reporting as well as branch security insuring compliance with the Bank Security Act guidelines and requirements for physical security of branch operations
- Develop financial back up plans to protect business operations in the event of major crises that could result in huge losses and collaborate with heads of other units to develop best practices for successful banking operations delegate tasks to members of the operations team.
As a Chief Operations Officer, you will need:
- A degree in banking or other related field
- 10+ years of relevant banking experience
- Experience working for a multinational bank
- Fluent in Spanish
- Experience building and growing teams
If you are a skilled Chief Operations Officer, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Austin Good, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 350-6195