10 days ago
HW is currently working with one of the most exciting fintechs in Europe right now, who have recently launched their modern alternative solution to a traditionally challenging topic within the Financial Services market, this role will be based out of Luxembourg.
This individual will be responsible for building out the entire risk function, mapping out the business' risk strategy and shaping the credit risk appetite. The individual tasked with this challenge will be rewarded with an above market rate salary and very generous stock options.
Hamlyn Williams are currently looking to connect with all experienced risk professionals with the following background
- 15+ Years of experience leading a credit risk function (as CRO or HORisk)
- Exposure with SME and Consumer related Risk, preferably from loans or similar products.
- Exposure to preferably Luxembourg and, at least, one other BENELUX market.
- Preferably experience from selling and buying loan portfolios, alternatively bank M&A
- Had responsibility for Investor relations
- This person should come from a very commercial background with several years of experience of facing off to key stakeholders, board directors and investors.
- They must have a vast skillset working with programming languages and teams of analysts from an operational and strategic point of view, whilst utilising credit risk technology.
If you are an executive in the Luxembourg / BENELUX market - with an entrepreneurial outlook and fit the above profile, please apply to this advert to discuss further.