about 1 month ago
Chief Risk officer
One of my international clients is expanding to Europe and looking to hire a Chief Risk Officer for their Amsterdam location. This subsidiary is for an online payment’s platform company.
The Chief Risk Officer will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct systematic integrity risk analysis or SIRA of payment company. Maintain risk matrix and key controls.
- Develop the company's internal risk management process.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis, evaluating and providing recommendations on the internal control of the company.
- Follow up on findings and remediation plan of internal audit projects, monitor and regularly report on improvements.
- Report to the company's management team.
- Conduct risk management and internal control training within the company.
The Chief Risk Officer will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- You must be experienced in company risk management/internal control.
- You must be of the highest ethical, integer, professional standards.
- You must be able to identify key risk points in business processes and propose effective and implementable recommendations and measures.
- You must be a team worker, work efficiently and have strong communication skills.
- Experience in a similar position at a financially regulated company is preferred.
- Experience with Starts up is an advantage.
- Languages: Chinese, Mandarin and English
If you are a skilled Chief Risk officer, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.