8 months ago
Fantastic opportunity to be part of an International Bank that provides Payments solutions to over 90 million customers worldwide. My client is a FinTech Bank with offices globally, which works with the world's top digital brands such as H&M, Sephora, Timberland, The North Face, ASOS, JD Sports and so on.
As a result of the success of their business they are looking to establish their presence in China. You will be one of their core team members and it would be an excellent way to fast track your career whilst working in a forward thinking, innovative company that has the best culture of any company I have spoke with. There is no hierarchy and their offices are very relaxed and modern, with ping pongs tables, gaming consoles, fun games and a breakfast buffet daily.
They are looking for Senior Marketing Lead. You will work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. Looking for candidates with experience in Payments and/or eCommerce. Will also look at individuals with experience in top international companies e.g. retail, banking or Fintechs
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing efforts taken towards Chinese online and offline merchants who wants to sell in markets outside China
- Plan, execute and evaluate campaigns and have end-to-end responsibility for all marketing related towards retailers and merchants
- From acquisition, ABM, Broad B2B marketing, selling/ convincing of the company's marketing capabilities to executing B2C marketing/ co-marketing
- 8+ years of marketing experience
- A proven record in delivering stellar B2B marketing communication
- Experience from working with external agencies or in-house agencies to create concepts and campaigns
- In-depth understanding of Chinese consumer behaviour and market landscape
- Experience in making data-driven marketing decisions using market research, A/B testing, and other analytical tools to ensure end-user understanding
- Knowledge of e-commerce, retail, payments, banking and/or fintech markets is a plus
- Fluent English and Mandarin are required
If this of interest and you would like to know more, do apply and we shall reach out if your profile is suitable.