10 days ago
My client is a corporate bank headquartered in China, with over 500 branches among mainland and $3billion RMB asset. They are currently hiring a transaction monitoring manager for Hong Kong branch. The role would be directly reported to the head of compliance.
- Assist in developing compliance review program, including policies, procedures and testing plans
- Conduct compliance reviews and on-site visits to business units
- Document the compliance review reports to highlight high-risk processes, exceptions and reviews
- Provide recommendations for ongoing improvement of the Bank's operations
- Prepare regular management reports on compliance updates and issues
- Handle enquiries from internal and external parties
- Handle any ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Finance, Law, Accounting, Business Administration, or related disciplines is preferred
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Audit, Compliance or Control functions
- Familiar with compliance review and/or audit standard and methodology
- Good report writing, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good command in spoken and written Chinese and English, fluent in Putonghua is preferable
- Responsible, detailed-mind, well-organized with good communication skills
For interested parties, please contact me at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.