12 months ago
A leading global provider in the Oil and renewable energy industry are looking for a dynamic and seasoned CISO to join their team in Luxembourg City to navigate and manage their Cyber Security division to the forefront of a constantly changing Security market.
What will I be doing?
The role boasts an excellent opportunity for an individual to implement their specialist experience and knowledge through their management and InfoSec experience in a rapidly growing department with a thriving team full of Cyber Security professionals. This will Include:
· Responsible for the development of Information Security Policies
· Implement architecture, standards, procedures and awareness
· Line manage the teams within the IT Security department and report to the Director of Cyber
· Adopt company methods and policies to install within the team and comply with company processes
· Liaising with external agencies and clients to ensure there is consistent a resolution to any instances of Information Security threats
· Proactively identify opportunities and build strong relationships with clients
· Become a trusted advisor through the delivery of high quality cyber programmes
What skills and experience do I need?
Experience in the following will be highly advantageous:
· Strong technical insight, practical knowledge & capability in your specialist capability.
· Profound market knowledge
· Proven experience in a senior information security leadership role
· Strong interpersonal, communication and a profound ability to negotiate with senior stakeholders
· Strong and assertive ability in the delivery and process of delivering projects
· In depth technical understanding of infrastructure operations and process management and strong expertise in relevant field
· A deep understanding of threat response and vulnerability management with experience in Security risk assessments
· Degree educated in relevant field (E.g. Computer Science, Information Security)
This is a premier opportunity to work for an organisation which prides itself in Information Security and is looking to invest in the right individuals to continue this. Please send your CV through to Omarion Blackman for more details.