9 months ago
I am currently working with a large global biotechnology company based in Switzerland. They have been involved with research and development related to severe and rare diseases for over a century. They are growing through an exciting global expansion plan and are investing 1 billion Swiss Francs in to this site in Switzerland alone.
They require a cleaning validation engineer to join the electrifying journey!
Interestingly, Switzerland was voted the best country to live in the world, why not see for yourself?
- Generation, execution and review of validation documentation for the qualification of cleaning processes.
- To ensure that all documentation is prepared, authorized and completed in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all tasks are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
- To ensure that appropriate training records are maintained.
- To communicate effectively with others on site.
- To supervise work of those undertaking and or participate in cleaning development and cleaning validation activities
- Autoclave experience.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Specialist Validation & C&Q Recruiter
Contact: 0203 675 2956 or email email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ellen Hickey https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-hickey-609a33b7/.