7 months ago
A global healthcare company dedicated to improving the health and well-being of people around the world are looking for a talented Cleaning Validation Engineer to join them in Dublin. They built a brand-new site, thus are offering the unique opportunity to be a part of a greenfield project.
In 2019, their workforce has grown by 16% to 21,230 employees worldwide. They operate in 30 countries and 13 production sites worldwide. With international expansion as a major strategic focus for the company, they believe having a diverse team will remain a key component to their future success.
Below are the role requirements:
- Generation, execution and review of validation documentation for the qualification of cleaning processes.
- To ensure that all documentation is prepared, authorized and completed in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all tasks are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
- To ensure that appropriate training records are maintained.
- To communicate effectively with others on site.
- To supervise work of those undertaking and or participate in cleaning development and cleaning validation activities.
- Autoclave experience.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Specialist Validation & C&Q Recruiter
Contact: 0203 675 2956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ellen Hickey https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-hickey-609a33b7/.