Shanghai/ Hong Kong
8 days ago
- Own retention and growth KPIs for managed clients in various digital commerce verticals - manages payments flows and complementary services.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key client stakeholders while understanding decision making process for managed accounts.
- Maintain and grow revenue through strategic business plan creation, consultative selling, and upsell opportunities.
- Develop and apply account plans (using established methodology) for each managed account designed to meet client needs and partner with client to achieve their directives.
- Negotiate contract extensions, pricing, and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to execute on revenue goals and objectives.
- Interpret data (market data, competitive data, proprietary data, and client supplied data) to include in data-driven decision-making process and to create a clear view on status of client.
- Participate in review forums with internal business stakeholders where account plans are presented to management for approval and to solicit support.
- Identify potential new products/services and supply inputs to product and R&D teams to place on roadmap in order to serve clients with a long-term view.
- Be a steward to resolve operational issues that may be affecting the client by working with technical teams to drive resolution on behalf of client.
- 8+ years of experience in a client facing role in high growth technology firms, payments firm, fintech space or in a financial institution.
- Ability to work with all teams, including sales/bd, finance, marketing, risk, customer care, legal, product, professional services and compliance.
- Expert communicator who is motivated to own all aspects of the client relationship and be the client’s advocate.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to think out of the box but also to know how to plan, prioritize, and execute on strategies to meet client needs and revenue goals.
- Excellent written and verbal skill in both Mandarin and English.