San Diego, CA
26 days ago
Client Growth Strategy Partner
Hamlyn Williams is one of the fastest growing and most ambitious staffing firms worldwide, who prides itself in placing talent that make a difference. Our journey began placing talent within the regulated industries, expanding to now work in new and innovative markets across Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Technology, Fintech and Cyber Security.
Since 2011, Hamlyn Williams has been on a global expansion journey, and now has over 150 recruiters, operating from New York, San Diego, Dallas, London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, Cardiff, Hong Kong and Shenzhen.
Our vision is to be trusted partners, market specialists, and experts in recruitment; placing talent that makes a difference by thinking global and acting local.
About the role:
As Client Growth Partner within FinTech, you will work collaboratively and pro-actively with key and emerging clients, helping them to identify their recruitment challenges and working consultatively with them to provide strategic solutions to their hiring needs.
This role sits at the very core of our business, tying together all product lines and revenue streams from executive search & selection, contingent and retained hiring, contract and onsite solutions. As such you will have unparalleled access and visibility to a range of executives and teams globally. Whilst this team is new to the business, it provides a unique opportunity to form a key role in the development and shaping of our ambitious growth strategy.
Based in New York or San Diego this role will support internal client engagement strategy, supporting a strong client-service culture and operational delivery across the firm, as well as liaising with a core group of clients of your own to ensure that we are actively furthering their recruitment strategy and employee value proposition. The role therefore works across our office network in the U.S. (including New York, San Diego and Dallas) as well as our international network as required.
Hamlyn Williams currently has an exciting key client base within FinTech projected to earn around $3m in 2022 and a team of 15 Consultants currently focused on this market specifically, with very ambitious headcount plans to grow this. This role will underpin the growth of this strategically important market for Hamlyn Williams.
As this is a new role, we would like someone to be able to bring a sense of flair and innovation – you will liaise heavily with our Recruitment, Marketing and Learning & Development teams and will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing the strategy plan for each client
- Nurturing relationships with existing client contacts and look to build new ones to strengthen commercial relationships
- Creation and delivery of innovative service improvements and ‘value add’ services to clients
- Acting as an extension of each key client, ensuring that improvements and observations are actioned within the delivery teams
- Developing and supporting junior consultant’s ability to highlight, develop and succeed in developing client relationships
- Actively contributing to the creation of client documentations and industry whitepaper’s
- Creating pitch materials and devising other solutions and processes to help inspire our clients
- Recognising excellence in sales practice and sharing this with teams
- Client development budgets and hosting events
You may be an established recruiter who has realized that you absolutely love the client side of the recruitment cycle, or a B2B sales professional in another industry who would like to work in a highly Consultative, professional environment.
While this is a role where relationships are central you will be comfortable with accountability and performance expectations, you will not be afraid of speaking to and meeting a diverse range of individuals both externally and internally.
- Comprehensive understanding of recruitment service offering’s including Executive Search, Contingent and Retained hiring, contract and onsite delivery-based solutions
- And/ Or B2B sales experience within Financial Services
- Exceptional communication, influencing, pitching and closing skills
- A competitive edge, striving to be the best at what you do
What we can offer you:
We create an environment that helps deliver high-quality staffing solutions with ambitious people who persevere and take pride in their work. Alongside this, we can offer you:
- A supportive management team who are equipped to set you up for success
- All the tools you need to help deliver a great service
- Competitive personal bonus linked to growth in addition to salary
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Hybrid working opportunities & travel opportunities
- Autonomy to grow and help to form the strategy of a new and exciting team
- Opportunity to join our externally run and newly launched leadership development programmes
- Great working facilities including coffee machines, drinks fridge and table tennis/pool table
If you are interested in joining an award winning and high performing global organization, apply now or email me directly at email@example.com