over 1 year ago
My client is a globally-focused, clinical-stage biotechnology company focused in developing innovative therapies in the oncology space. With 14 products in the pipeline, they anticipate rapid growth across all areas of the business and a tentative plan to IPO by the end of 2019.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging leader in the biotech space, that will provide ample opportunity for career progression and advancement, as well as the chance to be hands on working on some of the more innovative and novel therapies in the oncology space.
- Drive development and optimization of integrated program strategy
- Provide strategic leadership to the Clinical Program Team for the clinical development of therapeutics in the pipeline
- Lead and contribute to organizational initiative’s and external partnerships
- Manage external partnerships with other Pharma/biotech companies or academic institutions
- Achieve organizational alignment and seamless execution of the integrated development plan
- Enable high performing teams and associates
- Ph.D in Life Sciences or MBA with Bachelor’s degree, OR equivalent in life science
- Minimum 5 years industry experience in drug development
- Expert knowledge of drug development process
- Oncology experience required