4 months ago
Currently, I am working with a Global CRO MNC and we are looking for a Clinical Research Associate II in Hong Kong. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the growing phase of the clinical team in this market.
As a CRA II you will be:
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study startup (if applicable)
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in feasibility research
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
As a CRA II you will need:
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- 2-3 years of independent on-site monitoring experience in Hong Kong
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or Phase III
- Experience in Oncology and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) is highly preferable
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.