2 months ago
Currently, I am assisting a client unlike any other organization. This pre-IPO biotech is an R&D focused organization developing novel therapies for rare disease. My client is reanalyzing existing scientific data and employing rigorous methodology to develop additional data and enhance regulatory dossiers, thus resulting in two expedited programs presently in advanced clinical phase.
They are looking for a clinical scientist to join their team and work toward the approval of treatments for Lymphatic Malformations and IFALD (IV Choline Chloride). They are in a growth state and about to add a third program as they expand their R&D capabilities, prioritizing the patient well-being and public health across all R&D activities.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- +7 years experience in highly scientific environment
- +5 years experience in the pharma/biotech industry
- Advanced Degree in healthcare or scientific related discipline required; Ph.D. preferred
- Research databases, publications, posters at scientific metings, and conference abstracts and provide relevant knowledge related to disease state and company compounds
- Provide scientific input for the development of programs including: clinical, non-clinical, non-intervential, HEOR, and life-cycle studies
-Write and oversee all aspects of scientific communication and data dissemination. This includes publications, presentations, standard response documents, disease state, compound specific slide decks, and communications
-Provides scientific information for project teams, regulatory affairs, and other members of the company, including management team