about 1 month ago
CLINICAL SUPPLY PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
Our client is one of the largest global pharmaceutical company operating in the immuno-oncology space actively hiring for a Clinical Supply Production Specialist reporting directly into the Associate Director of Clinical Supply. The client has the most robust pipeline with hundreds of approved products looking for the most exceptional individual to add to their continued success in their NJ based office.
- Responsible for the training, qualifying, and requalifying of visual inspectors
- Strong and organized execution of shop floor orders with strict timelines
- Review established priorities, workers availability, materials and equipment
- Responsible for the review of the master production schedule and order specifications
- Execute media fill inspections on the day of execution through the coordination of trained resources
- 3-5 years experience specifically in a pharmaceutical industry with leadership experience
- Comprehensive understanding of cGMP's and regulatory requirements specifically their application within parenteral product/vaccines
- Proficient with the lean six sigma tools in the specific systems; 5S, Kanban and Kaizen
Apply here or by direct contact (646) 349-2959 firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in working with an elite pharmaceutical company.