26 days ago
CLINICAL TRIAL ASSOCIATE (CTA)
Exciting opportunity to join a growing Clinical Operations team supporting multi-phase clinical trials. Offering room for growth and above-market salary, this role is an excellent opportunity in a stable, mid-size biopharma company in Southern California. As a Clinical Trial Associate, you will be providing comprehensive support to Senior Executives and Clinical Operations teams.
- Maintain trial master file and regularly perform quality check on all documents and data for completeness and accuracy
- Maintain study trackers across multiple clinical sites
- Assemble regulatory binders, study reference manuals, and study supplies for distribution.
- Support planning and coordination of site visits and CRA trainings
- Coordinate with CROs and study vendors
- Ensure compliance with study-specific processes, SOPs, ICH/GCP and industry regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences or equivalent required
- 1+ years relevant experience in life sciences or pharmaceutical company required
- Previous experience in oncology clinical trials strongly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry regulatory requirements, including ICH/GCP and clinical trial operations guidelines
- Travel may be required (up to 20%)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Database proficiency, including eTMF
My team and I are working on a number of additional opportunities for a broad portfolio of clients across the US and internationally. If this role isn't for you but you would like to explore your options in the market, I would welcome a confidential conversation at your convenience. Please contact me at (619) 350-6149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.