about 1 year ago
My client is a small biotech company, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of a leading pharmaceutical group in China, that is driven by an oncology- dominated portfolio. They are seeking a Clinical Trial Manager or Senior Clinical Trial Manager to manage clinical studies under the direction of senior management. This position will be required to work onsite at the company’s Princeton location.
- Manage clinical operational activities with CROs, third-party vendors, consultants and internal personnel to execute clinical trials within defined timelines and budget
- Oversee study start up, conduct and close out activities, including site feasibility, qualifications and site initiation activities.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of study timelines, budgets and invoices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years of trial management experience
- Experience with managing oncology Phase I/II trials.
- Experience with study budgeting and invoice management.