4 months ago
Here at Hamlyn Williams, we are working very closely with a market-leading Software company in frankfurt, who are looking to add a Cloud Architect to their ambitious and growing team, with a strong focus on Cloud Solutions!
This opportunity is for those looking for a new challenge to take themselves to the next level, apply below so you can be part of this exponential team with new cutting-edge technology and leading business for the future of IT.
- Designing the cloud environment from a holistic point of view, ensuring it meets all of the company's requirements.
- Working with Windows & Linux Operating Systems
- Contribute to solution design, technical documentation, computer networks, storage, applications, or resources within cloud solutions
- Overseeing cloud security.
- Assisting with the integration of new applications into the cloud environment.
- Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP; Kubernetes is a plus)
- Conducting migration, where necessary, to bring tools and other elements into the cloud.
- Ability to maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
- Serve as a cloud expert, consult and provide technical guidance on cloud solutions design, build, governance, security, operations, and cost control best practices
- Bachelors Degree, preferably with a focus on IT/Computer science/Software engineering or Cyber Security, from an accredited college, university, or equivalent.
- 3-5+ years of experience in Cloud Architecture/Solutions!
- Good exposure to Agile software development methodologies and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration (CI), and automated deployment.
- Understanding of modern cloud architecture and history of successful implementation of complex AWS, Azure, or GCP solutions.
- Designing and building applications using container and serverless technologies.
- Strong language skills in German & English are Crucial! the minimum is a B2 Level!
- Having a strong analytical mindset is key, and the willingness to improve and adapt to new and exciting projects and technologies!
Your Included Benefits:
- Competitive market Leading Salary depending specifically on experience between 85k-125k
- Flexible working hours with the option of working from home and abroad across D-A-CH!
- Central office location with amazing views and good public transport connections being centrally located in Frankfurt!
- Extra added Social and Fitness benefits and extended Holidays!
My client is currently interviewing. If you're currently on the market or looking for a brand new challenge with new projects send in your up-to-date CV and we will be in touch.
Please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements or do not hold a Work Permit,
Anyone without a German work permit or resident/citizenship will not be considered for the role.
Keep in mind this is a specialized position and will be selective on having the correct experience and background.