about 2 months ago
The Cloud Architect is responsible for designing the end-to-end solutions of large transformational contracts involving major cloud providers’ (Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google cloud) as part of the solution. Typical solutions consist of cloud migrations or greenfield builds, complemented with system integration projects and managed service contracts. This includes defining and delivering the solution scope together with other architects, opportunity, and delivery teams. Are you able to explain in which cases a private Kubernetes cluster is better than GKE, AKS or EKS, or why AWS Lambda’s are better than building your own microservices? then you are the person we are looking for!
The Cloud Architect will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Be part of an architecture team of experts driving client opportunities, client projects and help develop the community.
- Design solution components with a focus on public and private cloud on major business opportunities with major cloud provider solutions (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service (AWS) and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)) as part of the solution
- Architect a compelling and competitive solution involving public and private cloud component(s), which demonstrate significant and quantifiable business value to the Client
- Leverage assets and third-party relationships in architecting solutions
- Bring the operational experience to bear to ensure the solution is deliverable at acceptable risk
- Be able to provide architectural support for initiatives ranging from Proof of Concepts (PoCs) with new technologies and integration paradigms to complex international multi-year implementations
The Cloud Architect will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
- Result-oriented and eager to challenge her/himself to learn new technologies
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Engineering or related field
- Fluent in English and proficient in Dutch
- 4 to 8 years of experience in architecting, designing, or implementing Cloud Architectures, preferably with an architectural exposure to digital transformations.
- Proven Cloud Architecture certification track records across from AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience knowledge and experience the design and implementing the following:
- Large-scale and complex cloud architectures
- Cloud hyper scalers, such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Legacy migration to cloud server infrastructure, virtualization, storage, and networking
- Application decoupling and integration patterns (REST, Eventing, SOAP, Pub/Sub)
- Working in agile environments using Scrum, SAFe and DevOps
If you are a skilled Cloud Architect, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.