11 days ago
01 November 2021
Hamlyn Williams are thrilled to be partnered with a truly global consultancy organisation who are looking for a Cloud Architect to join their consultancy practice.
The role is brand new within the business and sits within a global, multi-discipline team responsible for architecting and delivering secure, robust, and innovative solutions which would enable the development teams to build and deploy new applications as well as migrate selected existing applications into the public cloud.
The Cloud Architect will be part of the team responsible for Capital Markets infrastructure migration to cloud as well as to support key operational aspects like availability, reliability, performance, monitoring and integration of on-prem and public cloud infrastructure and data flows with heavy focus on building self-service tools and automation
This team will specifically focus on solutions into the Capital Markets practice, so experience within this industry is essential (either from a consulting or internal background)
- Have experience in major Cloud Transformation at Banks/ Capital Markets (preferably US based banks)
- Have gravitas / thought leadership to present to senior members of client teams/ stakeholders
- Have strong presentation skills, be articulate and act as a leader in his field
- Hands-on Public Cloud experience (Google Cloud preferable) and transformation / migration experience at Banks/ Capital Markets
- Strong experience working with cloud services (preferably Google Cloud) and a proven track record of building complex infrastructure
- Expert level knowledge with Google Cloud, architecture and services
This role is based in London, where work from home is possible but the chosen candidate will be frequently required on client site.
Please apply for immediate consideration.