about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are thrilled to be partnered with a truly global consultancy organisation who are looking for a Cloud Architect to join their consultancy practice.
The role is brand new within the business and sits within a global, multi-discipline team responsible for architecting and delivering secure, robust, and innovative solutions which would enable the development teams to build and deploy new applications as well as migrate selected existing applications into the public cloud.
The Cloud Architect will be part of the team responsible for infrastructure migration to cloud as well as to support key operational aspects like availability, reliability, performance, monitoring and integration of on-prem and public cloud infrastructure and data flows with heavy focus on building self-service tools and automation
- Have experience in major Cloud Transformations, within financial services preferably.
- Have gravitas / thought leadership to present to senior members of client teams/ stakeholders
- Have strong presentation skills, be articulate and act as a leader in his field
- Hands-on Public Cloud experience (Google Cloud preferable) and transformation / migrations
- Strong experience working with cloud services (preferably Google Cloud) and a proven track record of building complex infrastructure
- Expert level knowledge in architecture
This role is based in Stockholm, where work from home is possible but the chosen candidate will be frequently required on client site. Swedish and English language skills are required.
Please apply for immediate consideration.