5 months ago
- Provide architectural guidance for cloud adoption in line with emerging practices, including adoption of multi-cloud solutions, and provide subject matter expertise on cloud architecture including cross-border adoptions
- Ensure strategic alignment for cloud initiatives across the group globally particularly in relation to cloud transformation
- Determine cloud adoption options including risks and benefits for business use cases
- Provide oversight of architectural standards and compliance for cloud projects across the region
- Take ownership of architectural matters relating to innovation and Big Data to ensure effective data management and usage.
- 10+ years’ experience with Cloud Computing, Technologies, and Architecture
- 5+ years’ experience in cloud application development
- Experience leading a team providing Cloud & Integration services
- Extensive experience in Cloud Sourcing, Cloud Vendor Assessment and Cloud Risk Management
- Solid vendor management experience
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
- Credentials in TOGAF, ITIL, PMP, COBIT, ScrumMaster, DevOps, or relevant disciplines preferred
- Professional credentials in Cloud disciplines such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer, Certified OpenStack Administrator, Microsoft Cloud, CCSP
- Fluent English, oral and written. Cantonese and/or Mandarin language abilities highly regarded but not essential.