4 months ago
Senior Cloud Engineer
My client is a leading global investment banking and management providing a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base. A major player in the banking space, my client is looking to add talented individuals to there already established and well recognized Information Technology team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on individual to join a tier one investment bank environment and demonstrate learned cloud technologies and coding abilities.
They are seeking passionate, experienced individuals who are seeking a new challenge and opportunity to grow and acquire new skills.
- Initially, role will require 50% hands on coding (Sping Java, Python)
- Promote and communicate best practices for public cloud application development
- Identify and develop process improvement to enhance customer and client satisfaction
- Development of software and tooling.
- Possession of strong verbal and written communication skills
- Operation and Design of a Kubernates environment for container management
- Energetic and self-motivated, with the ability to build and sustain long term relationships across a legion of stakeholders in a fast paced, multi directional work environment
- AWS, Azure, Snowflake and MDM platform preferred
- Experience in designing and developing applications in Amazon web services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure
- Hands on experience in engineering and development of software and consuming facing applications
- Knowledge of Terraform or other Infrastructure as a Code tools
- Experience with technical leadership in the development of a highly complex cloud system
- Ability to spread the knowledge of tooling and capabilities needed to enable our cloud first strategy
- Understanding of CICD (preferably Gitlab)
- Knowledge of Automation and provisioning of environments using Puppet, Ansible or similar tools
- Experience in Linux environment
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience (Master’s preferred)