Charlie Mills - Swanscott
over 1 year ago
ASAP (notice period considered)
One of the largest Charity organisations across Europe, seek to develop and grow out their Cloud Security team. They have offices across Europe, with hubs in the UK, Germany, the Nordics but to name a few - offering extensive career options and development for all staff.
The position is based in their Stockholm office. Ideally, you will have experience doing something similar previously, the AWS experience being desirable (not essential), as for those without they can teach the core principles moving forward. They can also offer a flexible working environment, with remote working possibilities when possible. If you are interested to have a confidential discussion re either position, please let me know when is best to call?
- Working with developers and infrastructure technicians, to implement systems with “security by design” primarily in AWS
- Conduct security reviews of products and services
- Evaluation and integration of security products
- Contribute to a culture of innovation and learning in IT security
- Analyze security alarms from their SIEM systems
- Active work on identifying and managing IT security risk
- Active work with IT security for at least 3 years with experience in security work in an Enterprise IT architecture
- Has worked with various safety standards, such as ISO 27001, OWASP