Remote (United States)
10 days ago
Want to work at one of the leading powerhouse trading firms in the financial services industry, and known for their Tech side of operations? A cloud security engineer who can implement security controls, review architecture, establish guidelines, get tech automated and enable proper security measures to protect the cloud environment.
Some of the things you will be doing involve:
You will be reviewing and auditing the Hybrid cloud environments, collaborating on reducing risk and improving security.Identify and analyze vulnerabilities working with different teams towards remediation.Work on migrating on-prem designed software to the appropriate cloud tech.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has strong knowledge in tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation,Heat ,etc.
- Strong knowledge of cloud encryption tech and key management
- 4+ years of experience with AWS and exposure/knowledge in other platforms (Azure/GCP)
- Proficient in containerization, and tools such as Kubernetes in Linux
- Experience in networking in a hybrid cloud environment
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
With 12 offices globally, you can enjoy great benefits such as:
- Disability, Dental, Life, Vision, Health
- Free daily meals
- Game rooms, onsite gyms, team workouts
- Online Courses
- Paid industry Certifications and home office stipend
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick days
- And so much more!