2 months ago
My client is a global leader in modern money movement. They are looking to add one Commercial Counsel base in Singapore and look after APAC business, work along with the global legal team base in the US.
- Structure, draft and negotiate commercial agreements with clients and partners across a range of complex payments and other fintech products
- Lead projects to build internal legal infrastructure, improve processes and increase the efficiency and scalability of commercial legal support across the firm
- Identify and evaluate business and legal risks, and find creative ways to mitigate them while achieving business objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the firm, including sales, product, compliance and risk
- Help ensure company's commercial relationships comply with applicable laws, regulations and financial partner requirements
- Manage outside counsel
Expectation from candidate
- 4+ years of experience as a qualified lawyer in an in-house legal team or law firm
- Technology transaction experience (payments and/or financial technology experience a plus, but not required)
- A passion for technology, strong business acumen and a quick study on complex product use cases.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, challenging and changing environment with hands-on involvement and excellent judgement.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org