about 2 months ago
Based in Hong Kong, my client is a listed company with over 51,000 staff around the world. They maintain a powerful brand portfolio, global manufacturing and product development footprint, as well as a very strong and healthy financial position in 2021 with worldwide sales of US$13.2 billion.
They are looking to hire a Corporate and Commercial lawyer with 5+ PQE and excellent contract drafting skill, report to General Counsel based in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Reviewing and drafting MSA and provide legal advice to the business
- Advise on complex legal matters involving different corporate entities as well as provide legal support on mergers and acquisition activities
- Provide training on relevant policies, procedures, and legal issues.
- Report to General Counsel
- 5+ PQE, prior in-house legal experience preferred
- Demonstrate integrity, accountability, commitment and teamwork;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; excellent interpersonal, analytical, influencing and problem solving skills;
- Good business acumen; ability to multi-task with attention to detail, accuracy and urgency
- Excellent contract drafting skill
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion