€65 - €80 p/h
5 months ago
Do you want to be a part of a pharmaceutical company that has global recognition and is widely admired? Is it important to you to be part of a motivated team; striving to provide and improve global medicines?
This pharmaceutical organisation is rated as one of the best in the world according to FORTUNE magazine’s annual World’s Most Admired Companies list. They are an exciting and innovative company; for the fourth consecutive time they ranked among the top three companies working to expand global access to medicines on the 2018 Access to Medicine Index.
- Degree in Engineering preferred
- Pharma experience preferred
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Has good team working skills
- Can demonstrate a pro-active behavior, seeing potential issues / risks / opportunities and translate these into mitigations / solutions / improvements
- Can work well under pressure
- Has relevant technical expertise (DCS systems, preferable Emerson DeltaV ; Batch Control ; ISA S88)
- Knowledge about GAMP 5 preferred
- Has GDP/GMP experience and mindset!
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Has C&Q experience (equipment/process/E&I/DCS)
- Will report to the Commissioning & Qualification Document Lead
- Writing of automation commissioning and qualification protocols / test forms to support the execution of the commissioning & qualification tests in the field (commissioning, IQ, OQ, PQ) focused on software/equipment/process, mostly based on already available templates
- Write design reviews, risk assessments, impact assessments, RTM’s
- Engaging with Operations, Technical Operations, Software, Equipment, Validation and QA SME’s / project team members to waterproof the C&Q protocols / test forms, using Prototype System (DeltaV) and gray testing on actual plant equipment
- Create deviation / change management and ensure approval and closure in a timely manner as appropriate during C&Q testing
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Specialist Validation & C&Q Recruiter
Contact: 0203 675 2956 or email email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ellen Hickey https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-hickey-609a33b7/.