26 days ago
My client is a prestige private bank headquartered in Geneva, with over 1,800 employee around the world. They are one of the best-capitalized banks in Switzerland.
Currently they are looking for a for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Communication & Media Relations Manager, who has experience working in the Wealth or Asset Management industry. The key aim will be to build the bank’s profile with the local media in Hong Kong, greater Asia and Middle East by developing and implementing media and PR plans.
As a Communication & Media Relations Manager, media experience and a journalist network will be a must. Your responsibilites includied :
- Develop and implement a PR plan with the objective of leveraging external media to maximise the bank’s profile and brand awareness.
- Maintain a strong relationship with local media partners.
- Assist in drafting, editing and reviewing corporate literature, including webpages, brochures, leaflets, marketing materials and press releases
- Ensure that the brand is well represented across all channels including print, internet and collaterals
- Support the business teams in preparing and developing submissions for awards in Asia.
- Draft and execute client and staff communications
- Assist in planning and executing client and staff events
- 4-6 years of experience in a communications and media relations function in the financial industry.
- Experience of working in banking and/or the financial services sector (e.g. private banking, asset management) preferred.
- High proficiency in spoken English and Cantonese with Mandarin an advantage, and written English and Traditional Chinese with Simplified Chinese an advantage.
- Event management experience.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills.
- Good multitasking and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team across geographies.
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft office applications such as PowerPoint and Excel.
Interested candidates please click APPLY NOW or share your updated CV to C.email@example.com (Attn: Claudia Lee).