4 months ago
- Oversee a full range of company secretarial duties for companies (both regulated and non-regulated) in overseas jurisdictions with primary focus in South East Asia
- Advise board of directors and other stakeholders on corporate governance requirements
- Organize and attend to board meetings and board committee meetings, including leading board proceedings, putting together board agenda and taking minutes
- Optimize international corporate governance framework and ensure processes are put in place to ensure effective communication with different stakeholders
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- University degree in law, corporate governance or a related discipline in Singapore/Hong Kong or other common law jurisdiction
- Qualified lawyer, or chartered company secretary/governance professional with at least 8 years’ experiences acquired from banking or relevant financial institutions
- Knowledge and expertise in banking license requirements in Singapore or HongKong.
- Excellent communication skills and internal senior stakeholders management skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
- Good team player, well-organized and hardworking with strong sense of responsibility
- Self-motivated, independent and thrive working in a dynamic and challenging environment
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.