20 days ago
● Advise board of directors and other stakeholders on corporate governance requirements and attend to requests from Compliance for information or documents requested for by regulators from time to time；
● Organize and attend to board meetings and board committee meetings,
● Optimize international corporate governance framework and ensure processes are put in place accuratly, in order to ensure have the best communication with all stakeholders from various background；
● Bachelor degree in law, corporate governance or any related discipline in Singapore or other common law jurisdiction;
● Qualified lawyer or chartered company secretary with at least 10 years’ experiences gained from banking, financial institutions, law firms or corporate secretarial field;
● Familiar with the MSA regulatory requirements;
● Excellent communication skills and senior management skills;
● Fluent in English and fluent in Chinese is an advantage;
● Self-motivated, independent and thrive working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Intrested parties may send CV to email@example.com or call +852 2777 6184 for further dicussion.