40,000-75,000 SEK Per Month (Depending on Experience)
19 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is currently partnering with a global internet business that provides a variety of tech-enabled financial solutions to both retail business and consumers around the world.
We are searching for a Compensation & Benefits Specialist based in Stockholm, Sweden that can join this high growth multi-billion turnover FinTech. The role will comply of a diverse set of responsibilities ranging from Internal process improvement, external data research, reporting, presenting, analysis & much more.
You will be part of a forever growing operations function & integral to the improvement and growth of the Compensation & Benefits department built of extremely talented specialists.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Creating a reward policy structure and be involved with executing this project
- Analysis & improvement of the yearly compensation processes & benefit programs
- Investigate local customizations to account for cultural and market differences internationally
- Compensation initiatives (compensation strategy, re-design, and implementation)
- Market benchmarking, Job architecture, Salary surveys
- External salary research of competitors & local markets
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders & assisting on multiple projects
- Reporting to senior stakeholders with data to support new project design & implementation
Package & Remuneration:
- On offer is an extremely competitive remuneration package with a very enticing benefits offering
- Basic Salary of up to 75 SEK monthly for more experienced candidates
- Working from home scheme up to 3 days a week if required
- Extensive Stock option bonus offered to all employees which can increase yearly
If you have any questions, please contact Bradford Rosser on email by firstname.lastname@example.org