€60,000 - €90,000
5 months ago
- Provide first-class advice to senior management and the front office in regards to banking compliance issues.
- Reviewing and providing opinion on new business initiatives and transaction.
- Supporting the broader compliance advisory team with compliance projects and regulatory change initiatives.
- Drafting and reviewing policies and procedures, resulting from regulatory developments.
- Advising the business on the establishment, improvement, and documentation of their controls.
- Delivering face-to-face training to the business on regulatory matters.
- Experience in an international environment
- Strong knowledge of regulations impacting financial institutions in Germany and the European Economic Area.
- Strong communication skills in German and English.