Fairfield, CA, USA
about 1 year ago
A banking client of ours in the bay area is looking to add a compliance analyst to the team as their compliance department expands. The compliance analyst will report into the VP CRA/Compliance Manager.
- Assists with the implementation of the compliance monitoring program.
- Assist with compliance/CRA monitoring, testing and reporting.
- Perform targeted compliance analysis and reporting by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and produce accurate and reliable information for decision making and to support monitoring activities.
- Assist with preparing and distributing monthly/quarterly reporting.
- Assist with quality control review of CRA and HMDA and qualifying CRA community development activities.
- Assist with ensuring compliance exceptions noted in compliance monitoring reviews, audits and exams are addressed in order to close.
- Maintains proficient knowledge of pertinent laws and regulations.
- Assist with CRA and Compliance exam preparation.
- 2 years of compliance experience in banking with a focus on lending.
- Experience with CRA/HMDA software such as CRA/Fair Lending Wiz, Centrax or equivalent software preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct CRA/fair lending analysis (collect, analyze, and summarize results).
- Targeted analysis related to ongoing CRA/Fair Lending/HMDA if applicable (Trends/lending patterns/gaps) including mapping. Analysis/reporting to support monitoring activities.