9 months ago
A banking client of ours based in Detroit is looking for a Compliance Analyst. This position is responsible for performing federal and state statutory and regulatory compliance duties under the direct supervision of the Compliance Officer, to assist in the development and maintenance of a strong professional compliance management program and to ensure that all banking rules, regulations, and statutory requirements are met.
- Maintain and review policies, procedures, and practices to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Assist with development and maintenance of the bank’s compliance and risk management programs.
- Assist with testing the effectiveness of the bank’s policies and procedures and overall compliance program.
- Assist with conduction monitoring activities of regulatory requirements within the various departments of the bank.
- Work with the Compliance Officer to manager any corrective actions to completion.
- Perform special projects as needed and manage all related files and documentation.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local regulatory rules and regulations governing financial institutions, as well as all company policies and procedures.
- Complete and pass all required regulatory compliance training as assigned.
- Perform other tasks which may be assigned by management.
- Bachelors degree
- 1+ years of relevent experience within financial services industry
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please get in touch!