St. Louis, Missouri (REMOTE ROLE)
13 days ago
A Financial Services client of ours based in St. Louis is looking for a Compliance Analyst. This position is responsible for ensuring that residential mortgage loans are originated following federal and state regulatory guidelines. Experience in both Quality Control and Compliance is a requirment and this role would report in to the Chief Compliance Officer directly, it is also a remote role.
- Maintain and review policies, procedures, and practices to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the Compliance Officer to manager any corrective actions to completion.
- Perform special projects as needed and manage all related files and documentation.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local regulatory rules and regulations governing financial institutions, as well as all company policies and procedures.
- Complete and pass all required regulatory compliance training as assigned.
- Perform other tasks which may be assigned by management.
- Bachelors Degree is preferred (or 4+ years' worth of relevant working experience)
- 2+ years' of Quality Control and Compliance experience, within the Financial Services industry specifically Mortgage
- Home loan regulations experience
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch: email@example.com to explore further!